داستان داستان انگلیسی | NOAA Has Discovered a Species of Humanoids Living in Our Oceans

• نویسنده موضوع Amin
  • تاریخ شروع
  • پاسخ‌ها 1
  • بازدیدها 77
  • کاربران تگ شده هیچ

Amin

مدیر ارشد
پرسنل مدیریت
مدیر ارشد
تاریخ ثبت‌نام
6/1/22
ارسالی‌ها
پسندها
امتیازها
مدال‌ها
سطح

• نویسنده موضوع
  • مدیرکل

“NOAA Has Discovered a Species of Humanoids Living in Our Oceans”

Written by Anonymous
Edited by Craig Groshek
Thumbnail Art by Craig Groshek
Narrated by N/A

Copyright Statement: Unless explicitly stated, all stories published on CreepypastaStories.com are the property of (and under copyright to) their respective authors, and may not be narrated or performed, adapted to film, television or audio mediums, republished in a print or electronic book, reposted on any other website, blog, or online platform, or otherwise monetized without the express written consent of its author(s).

امضا : Amin

Amin

مدیر ارشد
پرسنل مدیریت
مدیر ارشد
تاریخ ثبت‌نام
6/1/22
ارسالی‌ها
پسندها
امتیازها
مدال‌ها
سطح

• نویسنده موضوع
  • مدیرکل
I know someone that works for NOAA. The disclosure rumors are 100% true, and the species in question is aquatic.

I don’t expect anyone to believe me, and that’s fine. I know a lot of B.S. gets posted on the Internet for shits and giggles. I’m just sharing a story from a few weeks ago, that I feel is relevant due to all the recent disclosure talk.

I have a college friend that landed a job working for NOAA in a pretty high capacity. I won’t say more than that to protect their privacy. Around the holidays, me and said friend were catching up, and they shifted the topic to aliens. This friend is very level-headed, and we usually don’t talk about stuff like that. It’s mostly family...​
لطفا برای مشاهده کامل مطالب در انجمن ثبت نام کنید.

امضا : Amin
عقب
بالا