2/4/17
ارسالی‌ها
پسندها
امتیازها
مدال‌ها
سن
سطح

• نویسنده موضوع
A man called home to his wife and said, "Honey I have been asked to go fishing up in Canada with my boss & several of his Friends.
We'll be gone for a week. This is a good opportunity for me to get that Promotion I've been wanting, so could you please pack enough Clothes for a week and set out
my rod and fishing box, we're Leaving From the office & I will swing by the house to pick my things up" "Oh! Please pack my new blue silk pajamas."
The wife thinks this sounds a bit fishy but being the good wife she is, did exactly what her husband asked.
The following Weekend he came home a little tired but otherwise looking good.
The wife welcomed him home and asked if he caught many fish...
لطفا برای مشاهده کامل مطالب در انجمن ثبت نام کنید.

امضا : Redemption

Redemption

رو به پیشرفت
رو به پیشرفت
تاریخ ثبت‌نام
2/4/17
ارسالی‌ها
پسندها
امتیازها
مدال‌ها
سن
سطح

• نویسنده موضوع
The Loan
Two friends, Sam and Mike, were riding on a bus. Suddenly the bus stopped and bandits got on. The bandits began robbing the passengers. They were taking the passengers’ jewelry and watches. They were taking all their money, too. Sam opened his wallet and took out twenty dollars. He gave the twenty dollars to Mike. “Why are you giving me this money?” Mike asked. “Last week I didn’t have any money, and you loaned me twenty dollars, remember?” sam said. “Yes, I remember,” Mike said. “I’m paying you back,” Sam said.
قرض

دو دوست به نام های سام و مایک در حال مسافرت در اتوبوس بودند. ناگهان اتوبوس توقف کرد و یک دسته راهزن وارد اتوبوس شدند. راهزنان شروع به غارت کردن...

Redemption

رو به پیشرفت
رو به پیشرفت
تاریخ ثبت‌نام
2/4/17
ارسالی‌ها
پسندها
امتیازها
مدال‌ها
سن
سطح

• نویسنده موضوع
Last week I went to the theater, the play was very interesting. I didn’t enjoy it! A couple was sitting behind me, talking loudly. I couldn’t hear the actors; so I looked at them angrily. They didn’t pay any attention.
“I can’t hear a word” I said angrily.” it’s none of your business,” he said.” this is a private conversation!”

هفته قبل به تئاتر رفتم. نمایش بسیار جذاب بود.من از آن لذت نبردم.زوجی پشت سر من نشسته بودند و با صدای بلند صحبت می کردند.من نمی توانستم صدای بازیگران را بشنوم،بنابراین با عصبانیت به آنها نگاهی انداختم.آنها توجهی نکردند.با عصبانیت گفتم:”من یک کلمه نمی توانم بشنوم”.مرد گفت:”به تو ربطی ندارد.این یک گفتگوی خصوصی است

Redemption

رو به پیشرفت
رو به پیشرفت
تاریخ ثبت‌نام
2/4/17
ارسالی‌ها
پسندها
امتیازها
مدال‌ها
سن
سطح

• نویسنده موضوع
A man called home to his wife and said, "Honey I have been asked to go fishing up in Canada with my boss & several of his Friends.
We'll be gone for a week. This is a good opportunity for me to get that Promotion I'v been wanting, so could you please pack enough Clothes for a week and set out
my rod and fishing box, we're Leaving From the office & I will swing by the house to pick my things up" "Oh! Please pack my new blue silk pajamas."

The wife thinks this sounds a bit fishy but being the good wife she is, did exactly what her husband asked.
The following Weekend he came home a little tired but otherwise looking good.
The wife welcomed him home and asked if he caught...

Redemption

رو به پیشرفت
رو به پیشرفت
تاریخ ثبت‌نام
2/4/17
ارسالی‌ها
پسندها
امتیازها
مدال‌ها
سن
سطح

• نویسنده موضوع
, but when he was forty-five, he began to get fat and slow. He was not able to breathe as well as before, and when he walked rather fast, his heart beat painfully.
He did not do anything about this for a long time, but finally he became anxious and went to see a doctor, and the doctor sent him to hospital. Another young doctor examined him there and said, 'I don't want to mislead you, Mr Perkins. You're very ill, and I believe that you are unlikely to live much longer. Would you like me to arrange for anybody to come and see you before you die?'
Dave thought for a few seconds and then he answered, 'I'd like another doctor to come and see me.'

هنگامي كه ديو...

Redemption

رو به پیشرفت
رو به پیشرفت
تاریخ ثبت‌نام
2/4/17
ارسالی‌ها
پسندها
امتیازها
مدال‌ها
سن
سطح

• نویسنده موضوع
The two brothers

This is a story about two brothers named James and Henry. One was a very good boy. His name was James. He always made his mother very happy. His clothes were always clean. And he always washed his hands before he ate his dinner.

این داستانی درباره‌ی دو برادر به نام‌های جیمز و هنری است. یكی از آن‌ها پسر خیلی خوبی بود. نامش جیمز بود. او همیشه مادرش را خوشحال می‌كرد. لباس‌هایش همیشه تمیز بودند. و همیشه قبل از غذا دست‌هایش را می‌شست.

The other boy was Henry. He was a naughty boy. He did not close the doors. He kicked the chairs in the house. When his mother asked him to help her, he did not want to. Sometimes he took cakes from the cupboard and ate them. He liked to...

Redemption

رو به پیشرفت
رو به پیشرفت
تاریخ ثبت‌نام
2/4/17
ارسالی‌ها
پسندها
امتیازها
مدال‌ها
سن
سطح

• نویسنده موضوع
A man came home from work late again, tired and irritated, to find his 5-year-old son waiting for him at the door.

مرد دیروقت از سر کار به خانه بازگشت و با دیدن پسر پنج ساله اش که دم در ایستاده و منتظرش بود٬عصبانی شد

“Daddy, may I ask you a question?”

"بابایی می توانم سوالی بپرسم؟"

“Yeah, sure, what is it?” replied the man.

"البته٬سوالت چیه؟"

“Daddy, how much money do you make an hour?

"بابایی شما در یک ساعت چقدر پول در می آورید؟"

“That’s none of your business! What makes you ask such a thing?” the man said angrily.

مرد با عصبانیت پاسخ داد:"این به تو ربطی ندارد! چه چیزی باعث شده که چنین سوالی بپرسی؟"

“I just want to know. Please tell me, how...

Redemption

رو به پیشرفت
رو به پیشرفت
تاریخ ثبت‌نام
2/4/17
ارسالی‌ها
پسندها
امتیازها
مدال‌ها
سن
سطح

• نویسنده موضوع
A man came home from work late again, tired and irritated, to find his 5-year-old son waiting for him at the door.

مرد دیروقت از سر کار به خانه بازگشت و با دیدن پسر پنج ساله اش که دم در ایستاده و منتظرش بود٬عصبانی شد

“Daddy, may I ask you a question?”

"بابایی می توانم سوالی بپرسم؟"

“Yeah, sure, what is it?” replied the man.

"البته٬سوالت چیه؟"

“Daddy, how much money do you make an hour?

"بابایی شما در یک ساعت چقدر پول در می آورید؟"

“That’s none of your business! What makes you ask such a thing?” the man said angrily.

مرد با عصبانیت پاسخ داد:"این به تو ربطی ندارد! چه چیزی باعث شده که چنین سوالی بپرسی؟"

“I just want to know. Please tell me, how...

Redemption

رو به پیشرفت
رو به پیشرفت
تاریخ ثبت‌نام
2/4/17
ارسالی‌ها
پسندها
امتیازها
مدال‌ها
سن
سطح

• نویسنده موضوع
Mr Robinson never went to a dentist, because he was afraid:'

but then his teeth began hurting a lot, and he went to a dentist. The dentist did a lot of work in his mouth for a long time. On the last day Mr Robinson said to him, 'How much is all this work going to cost?' The dentist said, 'Twenty-five pounds,' but he did not ask him for the money.

After a month Mr Robinson phoned the dentist and said, 'You haven't asked me for any money for your work last month.'

'Oh,' the dentist answered, 'I never ask a gentleman for money.'

'Then how do you live?' Mr Robinson asked.

'Most gentlemen pay me quickly,' the dentist said, 'but some don't. I wait for my money for two months, and...

Redemption

رو به پیشرفت
رو به پیشرفت
تاریخ ثبت‌نام
2/4/17
ارسالی‌ها
پسندها
امتیازها
مدال‌ها
سن
سطح

• نویسنده موضوع
A small crack appeared on a cocoon. A man sat for hours and watched carefully the struggle of the butterfly to get out of that small crack of cocoon.
Then the butterfly stopped striving. It seemed that she was exhausted and couldn’t go on trying. The man decided to help the poor creature. He widened the crack by scissors. The butterfly came out of cocoon easily, but her body was tiny and her wings were wrinkled.
The ma continued watching the butterfly. He expected to see her wings become expanded to protect her body. But it didn’t happen! As a matter of fact, the butterfly had to crawl on the ground for the rest of her life, for she could never fly.
The kind man...

کاربران بازدید کننده از موضوع (تعداد: 0)

کاربران در حال مشاهده موضوع (تعداد: 0, کاربر: 0, مهمان: 0)

عقب
بالا